After Facebook bought WhatsApp, it has gone through a lot of astonishing changes. The user interface has got some stunning changes to make the use much better. But hey who does not want more? We, the Homo sapiens, are always in search of more and more.
Although, Facebook has implemented a lot of features from Messenger and Instagram to WhatsApp, still something is missing. Yes, you guessed it right: The Chat Heads. If you are a frequent user of Facebook’s Messenger app, you are probably addicted to the chats heads. At times, they are pretty handy to use for quick replies and much more. You can download GB Whatsapp from here
Want the chat heads feature to be integrated into WhatsApp? Either you can wait until they implement it with some update or you can get it with a simple trick. I know you’re going with the second option. In this post, we have discussed thoroughly how you can enable chat heads in WhatsApp.
Here is how to Use Chat Heads in WhatsApp
To use chat heads in WhatsApp, you need to download an app: Notifly. The app is considered as one of the best to enable chat heads. It can not only enable chat heads in WhatsApp but enable chat heads for other apps like Telegram, Twitter, Messaging app, etc. Interesting, isn’t it?
Download the Notifly app by clicking here from Play Store.
Step-by-step Guide to enable chat heads in WhatsApp
Here’s a simple procedure that you need to follow. I request you to follow all the steps carefully in order to avoid any obstacles.
1. Download the app from the link provided in the previous section and open it.
2. As soon as you open the app, it will ask to grant the permissions.
3. Toggle the button present beside the ‘Receive notifications’ option.
4. You are now at the Settings menu to provide accessibility to the app. Just check the box beside the name of “Notifly”.
5. Now you will be asked for the confirmation. Just tap on “OK” to confirm and proceed.
6. Now as soon as you press the back button, you will be redirected to the app. Here, click on the “tick mark” present on the right bottom corner of the screen.
7. At last, tap on “Done” and you’ll be done 😉
With this procedure, you have just installed the apk and granted permissions. This was just preparation, you still need to cook and serve :”)
Here are the further explained steps:
1. After you are done with the installation, you will see a list of apps supported by the Notifly app for chat heads.
2. Tap on the hamburger icon present on the top left corner of the screen. A menu will slide out slowly from the left.
3. Tap on the “Settings” menu option. From this menu, you can easily tweak the size, color, position, etc. of the chat heads according to your desires.
4. Also, you can tweak the settings of various apps specifically from the “Settings” button provided against each app’s name.
5. Voila! You are all set to use stunning chat heads with WhatsApp, etc.
Now as soon as someone sends you a text message on WhatsApp or any other app that you have granted permission from Notifly, a chat head will be enabled. You don’t have open the entire app to read or reply to these texts.
Once you are done with replying, you need to hide or remove the chat head floating on your screen. To remove the chat head long press on the chat head and you will see a dustbin at the center bottom on your screen. Drag the app to the dustbin and it will be removed. Simple, isn’t it?
Chat heads are pretty handy when you use them frequently for instant replies to text messages. Liked the Notifly app for using chat heads in WhatsApp? Do let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. Feel free to drop any suggestions or queries in the comment box. We will try to respond you as soon as possible. And more amazing content like this, keep following our blog.