Top 10 Best Android Apps To Learn Programming
Today the time is of being intelligent and programming is something that each computer geek ought to learn. Due to this fact, here we’re going to focus on top 10 best Android apps that will help you learn programming.
Today the time is of being intelligent, and programming & coding is the very best factor for computer geeks that can help them select a brilliant profession. If you’re willing to learn to program by yourself, you possibly can take a look at our article which mentions web sites that may help you learn programming and coding.
Nonetheless, for those who think studying on a computer is boring, then you could learn to program in your Android smartphone too. Due to this fact, here we will probably be listing top 15 Android apps that will help you to learn to program quickly. Let’s explore the listing.
Top 10 Best Android Apps To Learn Programming
#1 Programming Hub, Learn to code
Programming Hub is your one-stop solution to learn all the top programming languages – wherever, anytime! With an enormous collection of programming examples, full course materials and compiler for practice, all of your programming needs are bundled in a single app for your day by day practice.
- Over 1800+ programs in 17+ languages and counting, programming hub has one of many largest collection of precompiled programs with output for practice and learning.
- To make your learning extra interesting and less boring, their experts have created precise and to the point course materials which will show you how to learn the language in a better means.
- Periodic Updates with new programming examples and course content.
#2 Udacity – Study Programming
Udacity courses are taught by industry experts from Fb, Google, Cloudera, and MongoDB. Udacity lessons vary from teaching you the very fundamentals of programming, to more superior courses that show you how to make sense of data.
- Udacity students have additionally discovered great success in profession changes—from gross sales to mobile app development, from stay-at-home dad or mom to full stack developer.
- Udacity for Android is the training expertise that matches your lifestyle.
#3 C Programming
This C Programming app lets you carry fundamental C programming notes in your Android. It comprises about 90+ C Programs. This app has a quite simple user interface and the contents will be easily understood by the customers.
- Chapter wise full C tutorials
- C programs with comments for higher understanding (100+ programs)
- Output for every program
- Categorized questions and solutions
- Vital examination questions
- Quite a simple user interface
#4 Learn Python
Learn Python, one of the today’s most in-demand programming languages on-the-go, while playing, for FREE! Compete and collaborate along with your fellow SoloLearners, whereas browsing through short classes and enjoyable quizzes. Practice writing Python code throughout the app, gather points and exhibit your expertise.
- Python Fundamentals
- Management Constructions
- Features and Modules
- Working with Recordsdata
#5 Study programming
The application was created for the purpose of the thesis on “interactive textbook of Internet technologies.” It comprises a listing of all parts used in HTML 5 Explanation. The tests, which are then evaluated within the type of statistical tables. Sand, where one can attempt to write code that will automatically display it within the browser.
- More than 30 programming languages
- Interview questions – be ready for the each type of questions from programming languages to your job.
- HTML5 tools, details about tags and much more
- Absolutely customizable app within the settings
#6 SoloLearn: Learn to Code
SoloLearn is the free learning app which helps code learners to learn the basics. The very best part is it is likely one of the fastest-growing global community of code learners. You may cover 11 programming disciplines with over 900 topics that vary from fundamental to intermediary, to advanced ranges.
- Study programming ideas by going through brief interactive texts and enjoyable follow-up quizzes.
- You may try the Q&A discussion to get help or to help improve the learning of peer SoloLearners.
- Play and test your expertise by difficult different learners in head-to-head video games.
#7 Encode: Learn to Code
- You’ll write actual code in your cell phone or tablet, with a new hands-on way to learn code anywhere.
- You’ll master the principles of HTML and CSS, two essential coding languages used on the internet.
- It introduces newbies to the world of code.
Treehouse is one of the simplest ways to learn technology. Learn web design with HTML & CSS, mobile development through coding Android apps with Java and iPhone apps with Swift & Objective-C, web development with Ruby on Rails, PHP, and Python, and enterprise expertise.
- Learn from over 1000 videos created by skilled teachers on web design, coding, business, and much more.
- Practice what you’ve learned through quizzes and interactive Code Challenges.
- You’ll earn badges as you journey through our intensive library of topics.
#9 Coursera: Online courses
Access more than 1,000 courses and Specializations developed by 140+ of the very best faculties and universities on the earth, and advance your profession or proceed your training by mastering subjects from Python programming and data science to photography and music.
- Browse 1000+ courses in a wide range of subject areas, from math to music, to medicine
- Stream lecture videos online anytime, or download for offline viewing
- Transition seamlessly between web and app studying, with coursework, quizzes, and tasks saved throughout both platforms
#10 Code Monk
CodeMonk is an awesome app to learn to program whereas having fun. You’re going to get weekly series of tutorials on all subjects under Computer science combined with common coding contests to check your understanding of the topics.
- Code Monk is a weekly learning collection for those who are looking to learn to code and enhance their programming expertise from good to great.
- Every week, you get access to detailed tutorials on topics like Basic Programming, Algorithms, Data Structures, Maths and much more
You will see many apps on Google Play Store, however, some of them are ineffective. These 10 are the very best and helpful apps that may help you learn to program in less time. I hope you like this article, share it with your friends too.