The patient suffering from this disease has a very severe pain in the head. This pain occurs in one part of the head. This disease can be treated with natural medicine. Migraine Treatment.
Symptoms of Migraine:
- Migraine can come with other diseases like nausea, colds, chronic constipation etc.
- If women become disturbed by menstruation, due to this There may also be migraines.
- Due to vision and other diseases in the eyes, migraines also occur.
- A person with diarrhea and other weaknesses in the heart also leads to migraines.  As Migraines can be caused due to overuse of poor food.
- Migraine may be due to excessive work, physical and mental stress, due to excessive use of medicines.
Natural remedies for migraine disease:
- A person should consume carbohydrane like-goat, cucumber, cabbage, carrot juice and coconut water. If possible, fasting should be done with it.
- A large quantity of fruits, salads and sprouted food should be consumed.
- The person should eat fenugreek, gallium, fig, amla, lemon, pomegranate, guava, apple, The orange and coriander should be eaten more.
- Food related to bad habits such as late nights should be left to eat, not to eat at the time etc.
- The person should avoid eating spicy food. Stale, canned and sweet must not be eaten too.
- A person suffering from migraine should lick juice of basil leaves for a few days in the morning with honey. Licking juice of dough is also beneficial. Migraine will get benefits.
- Due to the juice of peepal leaves given to the patient in the evening in the evening, the disease will recover in a few days.
- The person should get a hot water snack. Migraine’s pain will be cured for a few days after this procedure.
- Yoga can also be used to remove migraine pain. Meditation, respiration, yoga meditation, or pranayama everyday will get to see the difference. The disease will be cured within a few days.